Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Prophets and Pastors Are Prophesying LIES In God's Name



  • Then The LORD said to me, "Do not pray for the well-being of these people.  (Jer 14:11 HCSB)
  • If they fast, I will not hear their cry of despair. If they offer burnt offering and grain offering, I will not accept them. Rather, I will finish them off by Sword, Famine, and Plague. (Jer 14:12 HCSB)
  • I replied, "Oh no, Lord GOD! The Prophets are telling them, 'You won't see Sword or suffer Famine. I will certainly give you True Peace in this place.'"  (Jer 14:13 HCSB)
  • The LORD said to me, "These Prophets are prophesying a LIE in My name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a False Vision, Worthless Divination, the Deceit of their own minds.  (Jer 14:14 HCSB)
  • "Therefore, this is what The LORD says concerning the Prophets who prophesy in My Name, though I did not send them, and who say: There will never be Sword or Famine in this land: By Sword and Famine these Prophets will meet their end.  (Jer 14:15 HCSB)
  • The people they are prophesying to will be thrown into the Streets of Jerusalem because of the Famine and the Sword. There will be no one to bury them--they, their wives, their sons, and their daughters. I will pour out their own evil on them."  (Jer 14:16 HCSB)
For more revelations, go to the following articles:

1. GOD ALSO PRAYS TO YOU TO AVOID DISASTERS. DO YOU LISTEN TO GOD'S PRAYERS? If Not, Why Do You Expect God To Listen To Your Prayers?

2. Super Typhoon Yolanda Knocked Out the Philippines. People Prayed and Do Not Stop Praying. But the Typhoons and Disasters Keep Coming Back and Are Getting Worst. It's Time to Ask Why and Go To Creator God Himself For Answers and Solutions!


Copyright 2019 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF
 MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

No comments: