Tuesday, July 17, 2018

THE ROD OF CORRECTION (DISCIPLINE) MAKES ONE WISE (Lope Columna's Example)




THE PAINFUL ROD OF CORRECTION (DISCIPLINE) MAKES ONE WISE

I will not forget (with gratitude) what my Mother did to me when the foolish urge to drop out from school and study overcame me when I was Grade 2 Elementary Pupil (Proverbs 22:15)
  • FOOLISHNESS IS BOUND IN THE HEART OF A CHILD; but the ROD OF CORRECTION shall drive it far from him. (Pro 22:15 KJV) 
The John Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible, says:

...the rod of correction shall drive it far from him; the rod used by parents, for the correction of sin and folly, is a means of making children wise, and of restraining the folly that is bound up in them; and of reclaiming them from those sinful ways, which the folly of their hearts leads them to, and so in some measure of driving it far from them.

I was then a Grade 2 Elementary pupil in the Masbate South Elementary School. Because of my Foolishness my Mother had done something unusual; she spanked me non-stop with a broom (walis tingting) from our house to my Elementary School. This is about one (1) kilometer distance. I entered our classroom crying with pain and shame. The eyes of my teacher and classmates were on me. 

TRAIN (DISCIPLINE) A CHILD IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO; ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF GOD THE FATHER

I now understood that very young children are immature and does not care about their future. And that Parents should obey God's Command in Proverbs 22:6 to guide and discipline their Children; according to the WILL of God the Father.
  • TRAIN UP A CHILD IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. (Pro 22:6 KJV) 
  • He who SPARES HIS ROD HATES HIS SON, but HE WHO LOVES HIM CHASTENS HIM EARLY. (Pro 13:24 MKJV)
  • DO NOT WITHHOLD CORRECTION FROM A BOY, for if you beat him with the rod, he will not die. (Pro 23:13 MKJV)
  • YOU SHALL BEAT HIM WITH THE ROD, and shall deliver his Soul from Hell. (Pro 23:14 MKJV)
GOD'S CORRECTION AND DISCIPLINE ARE NECESSARY FOR THE RIGHT EDUCATION, SALVATION, AND SERVICE TO GOD 
  • …My Son, DESPISE NOT the CHASTENING of The LORD, nor FAINT when you are REBUKED By HIM; for whom The Lord loves He chastens, and He scourges every Son whom He receives. (Heb 12:5-6 MKJV)
  • If YOU ENDURE CHASTENING, GOD DEALS WITH YOU as with SONS, for what Son is he whom The Father does not chasten? (Heb 12:7 MKJV)
Thus, I was forced to study by my Mother. After this, my MIND was fully set on studying resulting to my graduation in the Elementary School with Honor. 

And in Masbate High School I was able to do things that put the Name of my High School in History with Great Honors.

After my High School Graduation, I worked in several Private Corporations working as a PRC licensed Certified Plant Mechanic (CPM); as Technician/Mechanic/Steam-Boiler Operator. Then, I was hired by NAPOCOR to become one of the Filipino Engineers trained as Pioneers in the field of Nuclear Power Plant Operation and Maintenance for the First Nuclear Plant in Bataan (PNPP-1).

  • The ROD and reproof give [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] WISDOM: but a Child left to himself bringeth his MOTHER to shame. (Pro 29:15 KJV) 
Then I became an ENERGY CONSULTANT/Trainor for decades, giving Technical Consultancy and Training services to many Top Corporations in the Philippines and abroad. From then on, I became a Ravenous Bird-Man studying all knowledge subjects that came on my way. I now believed that God used my Mother to fulfill the prophecy of Isaiah 46:9-11. 
  • I AM GOD…there is NONE LIKE ME…saying, My COUNSEL shall STAND, and…Calling a RAVENOUS BIRD from the EAST, The MAN that EXECUTE My [MESSIANIC KABBALAH] COUNSEL from a FAR COUNTRY… (Isaiah 46:9-11) 
And the Zohar revealed that if a Child grows up to be a Righteous Person that pleased God the Father, God usually allows the souls of the Child's dead Parents to see and be honored by their Child's righteous fruits.

Continued on: ARE YOU MISSING THE MANY GREAT BENEFITS OF GOD'S WRATH AND DISCIPLINE?

Copyright 2018, 2019 © LOPE COLUMNA
GOD'S 21st CENTURY END-TIME MESSENGER & BIBLE EXPLAINER
The WORLD'S ONLY END-TIME PREACHER OF THE EVERLASTING TRUE GOSPEL OF
 MESSIANIC KABBALAH WISDOM OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

No comments: