Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?



Lope Columna
The whole world is truly deceived about the concept of LOVE.


1. WHEN IT IS APPLIED TO GOD LOVING US, IT IS CONDITIONAL. 

This is why we can read in the Bible, about God saying many IF's => "IF you love Me..., "IF you continue in My Word...," etc.

2. LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL when it is APPLIED TO US (Humans) LOVING GOD.
Timothy Adebiyi Sir, I respect ur boldness to talk about God's love as Conditional to human cos i have seen it throughout the bible that way too but i kept it to myself cos i wasn't sure of myself and feared to be termed heretic by the church.

Timothy Adebiyi Pls can u throw more light on this concept ?

Lope Columna 

OK, Timothy. I'll grant your request. 

For an in-depth explanation to clear this muddy subject, go to: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE? Unconditional Love Applies Only To People and Nations  Returning To God. But, When We Talk About GOD'S LOVE; It is CONDITIONAL.

Keep your questions coming. I love questions!

No comments: